Monday, September 12, 2011

Traveling Library

Very exciting news. I just filled my metaphorical bookshelf with the books I have committed myself to reading during this journey. They will all be traveling with me in electronic form- which will be a bit of a challenge to distance myself from the text by reading via an LCD screen, but it will have to be done. Here's my book list for the next nine months. If you have any suggestions, please let me know via comment- this list is not written in stone!

Hatha Yoga Pradipika
Light on Yoga (Patanjali)
Yoga and Ayurveda: Self-Healing and Self-Realization (Frawley)
Radical Healing (Ballentine)
The Healing Process (Steiner)
The Web That Has No Weaver (Kaptchuck)
Ayurveda: The Science of Self-Healing (Lad)
Tao and Dharma (Svodoba, Lade)
Staying Alive: Women, Ecology, and Development (Shiva)
The Ecology of Health (Chesworth)
Biology Under Influence: Dialectical Essays on Ecology, Agriculture and Health (Lewontin, Levins)

Like I said, any and all suggestions and reviews are welcome!

Entering book-worm phase...

No comments:

Post a Comment